38 Foxley Street – Trinity Bellwoods
38 Foxley Street – Trinity Bellwoods
INTRODUCING 38 FOXLEY STREET; A Trinity-Bellwoods home that offer it all!
However, over the past decade, the influx of condos and supporting infrastructure has brought a shift in where is considered desirable. Now people want to live downtown where the cities best shopping, entertainment, parks, cultural activities and amenities are. So where are all the luxury homes? Why is it that when looking for a downtown residence of the highest quality and luxury one seems to be limited to an elevator lifestyle and massive towers in the sky? If land is king, where are all the fabulous detached properties with private yards, heated parking, ample space, modern design and luxury?
INTRODUCING 38 FOXLEY STREET; A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE IT ALL!
A detached four level 3,400+SF avant-garde luxury residence which features 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2 car heated garage, parking for 3, home theater, wine cellar, 3 fireplaces, 2 wet bars, a spa with sauna and steam room, every SmartHome technology imaginable along with explosive views of the CN Tower from third floor balcony. The super deep detached property also features a sizable fully fenced rear yard with multiple decks for outdoor dining & entertaining and of course, a front porch to people watch or walk out to what Vogue magazine calls “the second coolest neighbourhood in the world”!
Located just off of the Ossington strip and a short stroll to West Queen West and Trinity-Bellwoods Park you are surrounded by the cities best restaurants, shopping, parks, galleries, and just minutes to downtown or the highway. There are several of downtowns finest Montessori, daycare programs, schools and French schools in the area as well. Truly positioned perfectly for anyone who wants to live in one of the world’s best cities and most vibrant and compelling neighbourhoods!
- The entire property was excavated in order to construct a four-level addition with dramatic ceiling heights along with table land and a 2-car garage at the rear of the property.
- The main floor has impressive 10 feet high ceilings. Second and third floors are 9 feet and the basement has 8 feet ceilings.
- The house has been spray-foam insulated for a higher R-rating and heating and cooling efficiency.
- All interior doors are solid wood core and 8 feet tall.
- The porch, decks and fences are real redwood cedar finished in a dark stain.
- The hardwood throughout is . inch engineered bleached white oak and in wide 6-inch planks.
There are a lot of great kitchens along the Ossington strip but this may be the best. It’s open concept design is perfect for entertaining in style as well as everyday functionality. A stunning temperature controlled glass wine cellar transitions in to the space. A massive centre island with luxurious calacatta caesarstone countertops provide seating for six. A wall of floor to ceiling cabinets includes a pantry, a second coat closet, a built-in cappuccino machine and ample storage. The kitchen flows seamlessly towards the family room with matching stone fireplace, surround sound and a walk-out to the outdoor dining area
(with gas BBQ). This kitchen is exceptionally equipped with top of the line appliances:
- 42 inch Monogram wide cabinet depth commercial grade GE stainless steel fridge.
- 36 inch 5 burner gas cooktop by KitchenAid.
- Pro Bosch exhaust hood.
- KitchenAid energy star dishwasher.
- Jenn-Air wall mounted combination oven microwave.
- Jenn-Air wall mounted cappuccino machine.
- 168 Bottle temperature controlled wine cellar.
The family room is accentuated by a single-piece 10 ft x 5.5ft calacatta caesarstone wall surrounding a 48 inch Napoleon gas fireplace.
It is extremely rare to have a full sized room devoted to laundry and storage located on the second floor in downtown Toronto. There are three walls of storage and cabinet space along with two separate quartz counter work spaces and sink. The appliances are top of the line Whirlpool washer and dryer with smart sensor and steam cleaning features.
SMART HOME TECHNOLOGY & SECURITY
The entire property has been well equipped to facilitate any and all current and future technologies. You can manage the home from your phone anywhere in the world or from the built-in iPad in the wall. The features and systems include:
- LaunchPort in-wall iPad recharging station and 4th generation iPad.
- Nest thermostat and carbon monoxide detector. Allows you to control the temperature of the home from anywhere and automatically adjusts the heating and cooling when you arrive or leave the home which increases energy efficiency.
- In-ceiling speakers made by Custom Audio and powered by SONOS can be zoned throughout the house. The home theater and family room feature 5.1 Dolby Digital surround sound. Use the homes iPad or your phone to play from your favourite playlists.
- LiftMaster garage door system. This system is wi-fi connected so you can open or close the door from your phone. The low-profile side engine is designed to save space and allow for possible loft storage in the high ceilings of the garage. A security alert is also sent should the door be left open and there is a back up battery in the event of a power outage.
- The property is outfitted with 4 smart home cameras with various security settings and monitored from your phone. Positioned at the front of the house, the backyard, the garage interior and the laneway you can open the garage for visitors and watch them enter the home from anywhere in the world. This system records and allows you to look back in real time if ever necessary and works together with the alarm system which consists of:
— 4 KeyPads, 3 Motions sensors, a sump pump water level detector, and
6 door contact detectors. All of which connects and syncs with the
homes other systems and can be controlled from anywhere and works
with voice assistant Amazon Alexa.
The house was designed with special attention to lighting. It features a
completely customizable lighting scheme which has been carefully designed
using the most modern LED technologies; choose the ambiance best suited
- Low-profile LED pot lights.
- Illuminated Staircases.
- Indirect kitchen island illumination including two Craftmade LED pendants.
- Craftmade chandeliers above the bathroom soaker tubs.
- Transglobe LED dining room chandelier.
- Bathroom mirror illumination and shadow box lighting.
- Exterior lighting on three sides of the home including front porch and rear garage.
THIRD FLOOR MASTER BEDROOM RETREAT
Transcendent master bedroom retreat with explosive South-East views of the CN Tower and city skyline. Quintessentially Toronto! Ample room for a King-sized bed and sitting area. There is a dressing room with pull-out organizers and a skylight. The ensuite spa bathroom features heated floors, a deep soaker tub, built-in television, custom sauna with cedar bench, walk-in shower with two separate “rain forest” shower heads and two separate handheld fixtures (also with heated floors), a double floating vanity and separate toilet room. His & Hers closets offer additional storage along with a bank of cabinetry running along the width of the room with quartz surface.
- ID: 4038
- Published: May 20, 2018
- Last Update: June 4, 2021
- Views: 804